Here is a list of my open-source projects for fellow iOS developers. Currently all of these projects are available on GitHub.
- MPTransition – easily add flip and fold transitions to your app
- MPFlipViewController – a page-flipping container controller
- EnterTheMatrix – this app demonstrates various applications of matrix transformations in CoreGraphics drawing and UIView and CALayer animations
- IntroducingCollectionViews – a collection view with 5 different custom layouts that demonstrate subclassing UICollectionViewFlowLayout, custom non-flow layouts, custom insert and delete animations, custom layout attributes, implementing decoration views, implementing gestures, and more.
- Animation3DSandbox – this app demonstrates various features of Core Animation, including defining custom timing curves using control points on a cubic bezier curve. Also includes folding and flipping animations.