I am really passionate about iOS programming, so I love sharing what I know with fellow developers, and of course meeting them, getting to know them, and learning from them in turn. With that aim I have been making it a point to speak at more events and to improve my speaking skills.
I put a lot of effort into creating both sample code and slides for my presentations, and I hope that it shows.
If you would like me to speak at your conference, please contact me.
- CocoaConf San Jose (April 2013): Introducing Collection Views, Animation: From 0 to Awesome in 90 minutes
- CocoaConf DC (March 2013): Introducing Collection Views, Animation: From 0 to Awesome in 90 minutes
- Renaissance (January 2013): Animating your App to Life (with Phil Letourneau)
- NSBrief #75 (December 2012): chatting about Core Animation with Saul Mora
- CocoaConf Raleigh (November 2012): Introducing Collection Views, Enter The Matrix: Reloaded
- CocoaConf PDX (October 2012): Introducing Collection Views, Enter The Matrix: Reloaded
- iOSDevCamp DC (August 2012): Enter The Matrix: Reloaded
- CocoaConf DC (June 2012): Implementing Custom Container View Controllers, Enter The Matrix
- CocoaConf Chicago (March 2012): Enter The Matrix
- iPhone/iPad DevCon East (April 2011): Cocoa Touch Programming for the .NET Developer